We are currently looking for a Hygiene Operative to work in a busy Bakery for one our clients based in Craigavon, Co.Armagh.
The client is looking for the right candidates that have good cleaning experience, can work quickly and accurately and have previously worked in a similar role. The candidate must ensure that all areas are hygienically clean.
D/S - Mon to Fri, 6am to 3.30pm
N/S - Mon to Fri 9pm to 6am
W/E - Sat & Sun Night shift - 5pm to 5am
- Cleaning to a very high standard ensuring all machinery are free of any contamination,
- Food Hygiene standards to be maintained to a very high standard.
- To report any damage discovered whilst cleaning, including any damage to the belts, machinery or equipment.
- Ensure that all production waste is removed and disposed of appropriately.
- Make sure all appropriate sign off documentation is signed when all cleaning task have been completed.
- Check that chemicals are used at the correct dosage and used for the correct cleaning duties.
- Able to understand and implement Good manufacturing practices.
- Capable of working independently or as part of a team.
- Understanding of site hygiene and health and safety.
- Clear communications skills.
- Attention to detail.