Hygiene Supervisor | Belfast | £11p/h
Staffline Ireland is currently seeking a Cleaning Supervisor to join our client, a leading cleaning and facilities management company, on a long-term temporary basis at Belfast City Airport.
Reporting to the area manager you will be responsible for overseeing a team of hygiene operatives at the City Airport.
- Leading a team of Hygiene Operatives
- Making rotas and scheduling staff.
- Hygiene work including emptying of bins, cleaning of floors, maintaining site cleanliness, etc.
- Previous hygiene and supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be able to pass Access NI checks.
Hours/Days of Work:
- 35 hours per week
- Rota basis of any 5 days per week and hours will vary from 5am - 11pm.
Rate of Pay:
- £11 per hour
Fort further details please submit your CV in Microsoft Word format. BELSL