Hygiene Team Leader
HYGIENE TEAM LEADER
Staffline Recruitment is currently seeking for Hygiene Team Leader for our client Cranswick is one of the largest food producers in the United Kingdom based in Cullybackey.
If you have the desire and ambition to work with a business that recognizes its employees as the heart of their company, then Cranswick Country Foods (Ballymena) could be the place for you. We are looking for an innovative, motivated and dedicated individual to join their team to join them in achieving ther ambitious growth plans.
We require a highly motivated Hygiene Team Leader reporting to the Hygiene Manager. The Hygiene Team Leader will lead a team to effectively maintain and ensure all health, safety and hygiene standards in line with Company rules and regulations;
Your duties will include:
- This is a hands-on role leading a Team of Hygiene staff
- Responsibility for the practical organisation of the day to day hygiene operation
- Managing, training and development of staff (to include holidays, sickness and rotas etc)
- Accurate, daily recording of paperwork in line with Company Policy and Procedures
- Maintain health, safety and hygiene standards in accordance with Company rules and regulations
- Checking on a daily basis that all areas are cleaned to a high standard and address any issues where necessary
- Identify maintenance issues within the department and ensure that these issues are reported/addressed
- Ensure that sufficient stocks of cleaning and hygiene materials are available to ensure that cleaning can be completed on a timely basis
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills / qualifications / attributes: -
- Experience of leading a team
- Experience/Knowledge of Industrial Hygiene
- Excellent communication and team leading skills
- Must be able to speak, read and write a high level of English
- Excellent organizational skills
Hours of work:
40 hours per week.
Monday to Friday 5pm - 1.30am
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lidia on 07384218448 for more details.
Closing date 3.00pm on Wednesday 30 August 2023