Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation based in Coleraine require an ICT Digital Analyst to join their team.
Role : ICT Digital Analyst
Location : Cloonavin Coleraine
Hours of work : 37 hrs per week
Hourly Rate : 1-12 weeks £14.06 13 weeks + £15.78
Main Duties :
- Provide digital services solutions across all infrastructure and locations of the organisation, and develop creative future solutions for these platforms.
- Develop and manage digitalisation of the Council Asset Management portfolio and provide direct advice on Council's assets to the HoS, SMT and Council as well as ensure property certificates are completed on time.
- Provide technical support, training and advice for all Geographical Information applications and promote awareness of the use of GIS to Members, Corporate Services Department, the Finance Service and the Planning Service, Officers and staff through demonstrations and training.
- Development of the Digital Services, under the direction of the DS Manager, for Council.
- Maintain a high level knowledge of full breadth of technology solutions to drive Digitalisation Strategy and contribute to the overall ICT Strategy.
- Develop structures and business processes within DS and management of reliable, secure digital sharing across the organisation and to external partners.
- Assist in the creation, reviewing and updating of ICT policies and procedures and provide direct advice on Digital Services matters to the Digital Services Manager, Head of ICT, HoS, SMT and Council.
- Ensure that the department complies with all statutory and legislative requirements by adhering to these requirements and working in accordance with good governance and health and safety requirements.
- Ensure that all responsibilities are carried out in a timely and effective manner and that general confidentiality is maintained in all areas relating to the work of the Council
Full Job Decsription available on request.
Essential Criteria :
- A degree in a relevant ICT related discipline such as Geographical Information Systems (GIS), Computer Science, Computing and Information Technology, Environmental Science, Geography, Information Management and be able to demonstrate on the application form, by providing personal and specific examples, one year's relevant experience of working in the field of ICT.
- Consideration will be given to candidates who do not possess a degree level qualification but can demonstrate, on the application form by providing personal and specific examples, two years' relevant experience of working in the field of ICT.
Applicants must also have a minimum of one year's experience in each of the following areas:
- Operational Policy & Procedures. A proven track record of managing the formulation, delivery, and review of key technology driven operational procedures within a large, customer facing organisation.
- GIS Service Delivery. Experience of delivering high quality GIS services and a comprehensive understanding of the issues affecting continuous improvement and cost reduction.
A current full, Category B (car), Driving Licence valid in the UK and access to a car or *have access to a form of transport that enables you to carry out the duties of the post.
*Applies only to applicants who have a disability under the Disability Discrimination Act.
If you are interested and meet ALL essential criteria please apply via the link.