ICT Installation Engineer - Level 7
Job Title: ICT Installation Engineer - Level 7
Length: 3 Months with possible extension
The Client: NI Water
- Rolling out IT desktop equipment including taking delivery, unpackaging, installation and testing.
- Working unsupervised using own initiative.
- Liaising with 3rd parties as required.
- Managing support calls from internal users and 3rd parties.
- Administration of printers and printer management.
- On-site troubleshooting of IT equipment - Desktops, Monitors, Printers etc.
- Administration of Active Directory users and groups.
- Ability to complete accurate and timely documentation/reports.
- Ability to work to tight timescales.
- Maintain/Update NIW ICT Asset Register
- Ability to attend any NIW site at short notice
Hours of work: 37.50 per week
- 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above (including English and Maths) or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 months working in an IT environment, installing ICT equipment
- Own mode of transport and license to facilitate travelling between NIW sites as and when required
- Experience of Active Directory
- Rate of pay: £14.29 per hour
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
If you are interested and available for this position, please upload your CV to the link or contact Coleen O'Hara - email@example.com
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.