ICT Level 3
Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit a temporary ICT Level 3 to start ASAP for a duration of 11 months. (initially)
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £9.00 per hour
13+ week's £12.86 per hour
Location: Belfast BT9
Hours: Monday- Friday Flexible working hours 8:00am- 6:00pm (37 hours)
- SQL Server Management Studio, Net development experience, and/or Windows Server, Desktop application support.
Software Developer / Web Developer
- Analysis, design, development, implementation, maintenance and support of medium/large sized business applications;
- Organisation and supervision of the development team; and
- Planning and prototypes new medium size applications
- First Line user support and of Windows 7 and 10 workstations, MS Desktop and LOB applications.
- LOB and Corporate software installation and support.
- Business Intelligence LOB Application support and maintenance, requiring SQL Server Management Studio and TSQL skills.
- LOB Application support requiring some knowledge of .Net MVC, C# and Visual Studio.
- Management of call handling, Service requests incidents and RFCs
- using Corporate Service Desk Software.
- First Line support for Windows Server 2008 and 2012
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Fiona Magee will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland