Temporary (End of March 2020)
The Client: Local government body based in Lurgan, serving local people.
- Development and planning of work programmes to realign ICT systems to meet the needs of business areas.
- Ongoing liaison and management of relationships with strategic ICT partners and service users.
- Oversee implementation and ongoing development of workflow management software including producing performance reports, managing integration into existing systems, and making alterations to system in-house.
- Delivery of appropriate ICT provision including maintaining and developing new systems to meet the ICT requirements of the organisation.
- Maintaining electronic filing systems and records accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring relevant information security assessments and assurances are in place and acting as an Information Asset Owner.
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders by dealing with queries efficiently and to a high customer service standard.
- Carry out specified project work under the guidance of senior colleagues to support the achievement of project aims.
- Comply with Data Protection, Freedom of Information and the Commission's requirements relating to documentation and record keeping.
- Ability to work flexibly across teams and a range of areas.
- Ability to manage own workload and work simultaneously on a range of complex tasks.
Hours of work: 37 hrs per week
- Third level qualification such as in Information & Communication Technology.
- Pay: £14 per hour for first 12 weeks, rising to £19.37 per hour
- Holiday Entitlement: 28 days per annum
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.