Our client, a school in Omagh has a vacancy for a full time temporary ICT Technician
As the ICT Technician, your duties will include -
- Ensure that computer networks are operating effectively and liaise with the Network Manager on new software, compatibility issues and general problem solving.
- Undertake minor repair and maintenance tasks on equipment. Support engineers undertaking repairs onsite and remotely.
- Carry out routine tasks including installing local software provisioning of new users, backing up the system daily and any other duties as appropriate.
- Maintain an up to date inventory of ICT equipment. Report any damaged, broken or missing materials or equipment to the external support agency and SMT.
- Assist in the compilation of requisitions for equipment, consumables and software for the ICT Department and the Computer Network.
- Monitor use of laptops and oversee Laptop bookings and ICT room bookings.
- Support and deliver ICT training to staff and pupils where requested.
- Maintain complete confidentiality in all matters relating to this position.
The ideal candidate will have -
- At least five GCSEs or equivalent (pass minimum Grade C) which include English Language & Mathematics;
- At least a Higher National Diploma or equivalent qualification in an ICT/Computing-related area;
- One year's relevant work experience requiring the use of ICT and computing.
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 8.45am - 4.30pm
- £10 - £11 per hr
- Free parking
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.