Inbound Customer service advisors | French Speaking | Belfast
Staffline Ireland is currently seeking a French speaking Customer Service Advisor on a permanent full-time basis for our client who specialises in Education/certification. Carrying out testing for various industries (medical university, construction, property etc.)
- Managing our inbound customer service via telephone.
- Providing a high standard of customer service to our customers.
- Dealing with first time customer query resolution when possible, dealing with correct escalation procedures.
- Using and implementing feedback given from coaching and monitoring sessions.
- Maintaining high standard data security and GDPR regulations.
- Following your assigned daily schedules and tasks.
- Somebody with a passion for good customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Punctual and conscient.
- Good attention to detail.
Hours of work:
- 37.5 hours per week
- Monday - Friday 07.30am to 19.00pm (rotational 8-hour rotational shift patterns - must be fully flexible)
- £10.45 per hour
- Paid fortnightly
- Immediate start
- Fluent in French (reading and speaking)
What's on offer:
- Highly competitive market rate salary
- Fully paid induction training
- On the job coaching and with mentoring support
- AXA "doctor at hand"
- Pension scheme
- Regular performance-based rewards and recognition
- Health and wellbeing events
- Discount gym membership
For further information please submit your CV via the link in Microsoft Word format. BELSL
*Background screening checks to include: Access NI, Credit Check & Reference/Employment verification checks*