Inbound Customer Service Advisor - No Sales| Belfast
Staffline Ireland is currently seeking Customer Service Advisor on a permanent full-time basis for our client who specialises in Education/certification. Carrying out testing for various industries (medical university, construction, property etc.)
- Providing inbound customer support via telephone.
- Booking, rescheduling and cancelling tests
- Handling customer complaints while maintaining and high level of customer service
- Ensuring a high level of customer service to our inbound callers.
- Resolving customer queries on a first call resolution basis.
- Following your assigned daily schedules and tasks.
- Ensuring data security and upholding GDPR regulations.
Hours of Work:
- 37.5 hour per week
- Monday - Friday
- 9am - 17.30pm
- £19,500 per annum
- Paid fortnightly
- 6 months Customer Service experience in a fast paced / busy environment
- Mature, confident and professional telephone manner
- Call centre experience (6 months +)
For further information please submit your CV via the link in Microsoft Word format. BELSL
*Background screening checks to include: Access NI, Credit Check & Reference/Employment verification checks*