Inbound Customer Service Advisor| Belfast | No Sales - Immediate starts
Staffline Ireland is currently seeking Customer Service Advisor on a permanent full-time basis for our client who specialises in Education/certification. Carrying out testing for various industries (medical university, construction, property etc.)
- Providing inbound customer support via telephone.
- Booking, rescheduling and cancelling tests
- Handling customer complaints while maintaining and high level of customer service
- Ensuring a high level of customer service to our inbound callers.
- Following your assigned daily schedules and tasks.
- Ensuring data security and upholding GDPR regulations.
Hours of Work:
- 37.5 hour per week
- Candidates must be fully flexible for rotational shift patterns between Monday to Friday 08:00 - 20:00 and Saturday 08:00 - 12:00.
- 1 Saturday in 4 (following Friday half day)
- £19,500 per annum
- Paid fortnightly
- 6 months Customer Service experience in a fast paced / busy environment
- Mature, confident and professional telephone manner
- Call centre experience (6 months +)
We're looking for someone:
- Who is passionate about delivering outstanding customer service.
- Who has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- With high levels of accuracy and an attention to detail in the work that you do.
- Who is punctual and conscientious and takes pride in coming to work and coming to work on time.
Background screening checks to include: Access NI, Credit Check & Reference/Employment verification checks.