Inbound Customer Service Executive
Monday to Friday - 9am - 5pm
We are delighted to invite applications for Customer Service Executive (Inbound) for our banking client.
This position is based in our state-of-the-art office conveniently located in the heart of Belfast city centre.
The successful candidate will be customer orientated with a professional and helpful telephone manner.
You will receive inbound queries from customers via phone regarding their financial accounts.
Successful candidates will receive full training on commencement of the role.
Hours: (35 per week) Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Roles and responsibilities:
- Answering customer's inbound queries and providing excellent standards of customer service
- Ensure Adherence to processes to ensure high quality and customer satisfaction
- Follow escalation procedures for issues uncontrollable at agent level
- Ensuring data security
- Polite and professional with excellent telephone etiquette
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be PC literate and comfortable operating multiple systems
- Previous customer service experience
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ben Martin email@example.com OR by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Ben via telephone on 07384513057.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.