We are delighted to invite applications for Customer Service Executive (Inbound) for our banking client.
This position is based in our state-of-the-art office conveniently located in the heart of Belfast city centre.
The successful candidate will be customer orientated with a professional and helpful telephone manner.
You will receive inbound queries from customers via phone regarding their financial accounts.
Successful candidates will receive full training on commencement of the role.
Hours: (35 per week) Candidates must be flexible Monday to Friday between 9am-8pm, with one saturday per month 10-4
Roles and responsibilities:
- Answering customer's inbound queries and providing excellent standards of customer service
- Ensure Adherence to processes to ensure high quality and customer satisfaction
- Follow escalation procedures for issues uncontrollable at agent level
- Ensuring data security
- Polite and professional
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be PC literate and comfortable operating multiple systems
- Previous customer service experience
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ben Martin OR by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Ben via telephone on .
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.