At Grafton Recruitment we are currently seeking candidates for an Industrial Cleaner position within a busy food production facility in North County Cork.
This position is Monday - Friday (4pm - 12am)
Duties and Key Responsibilities
This position involves a wide range of duties and responsibilities, including:
- Cleaning food production areas to a high standard
- Complying at all times with SOPs and Safety and Quality procedures in your area.
- Understand HACCP and adhere to all HACCP and food safety standards consistently
- Maintain a hygienic, safe and organised work environment at all times
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good understanding of English
- experience working as a cleaner in a food production facility would be essential
- Own transport would be essential as there is no public transport available in the area
- Strong work ethic, with high standards of cleanliness
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Own transport
- Must have fluent English
- Manual handling certificate.
- Previous experience working as a cleaner within the food industry