Industrial Hygiene Operative
Finnebrogue looks at what's wrong with food to figure out how to make it the best it can be, without being bound by the way it has always been done. Having earned a reputation as the country's leading top-tier sausage maker, Finnebrogue launched revolutionary bacon and ham made without nitrites, opened a state of the art vegetarian factory and always place innovation at the heart of what they do.
We are currently searching for Industrial Hygiene Operatives .
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to kick start their career in one of the fastest growing food manufacturers in the UK.
Shift Pattern : 4 on 4 off (6pm-6am)
The Industrial Hygiene Operative's role is to assist the Hygiene Team in providing a high quality cleaning service that meets the needs of Finnebrogue and our customers.
- No experience necessary as full training will be provided.
- Ability to work as part of a team with self-motivation and initiative
- Good communication skills to understand technical cleaning requirements
- Carrying out scheduled daily cleaning tasks
- Cleaning of processing equipment and production lines to meet required standards, measured through testing of samples
- Deep cleaning of production areas
- Post cleaning checks to make sure everything has been completed properly