Information Governance Assistant (Band 4)
Clerical Officer (Information Governance Assistant, Band 4)
The Client: Local Healthcare body based in Lisburn, serving local residents.
The Role: The post holder will be responsible for providing an efficient and effective administrative service:
* Ensure services provided by the admin and clerical staff are of a consistently high quality and maintain standards of confidentiality.
* Ensure accurate recording of information both manually and electronically in line with departmental procedures.
* Co-ordinate and manage allocated caseloads and prepare/quality assure the formal written responses in line with time-frames.
* Participate in and support meetings, record minutes and take responsibility for implementing agreed actions.
* Review annually the performance of subordinate staff as require and provide guidance and training where necessary.
* Participate in recruitment, training, staff appraisals and personal development of staff.
Hours of work: 37.5 Hours, Monday-Friday
* HNC/HND in relevant subject and 1 year's administrative experience in band 3 (or equivalent) OR NVQ 3 (admin related) or equivalent and 2 year's admin experience at band 3 OR 4 GCSEs (Grade A-C) or equivalent, one of which must be English language and 3 year's experience at admin band 3 (or equivalent)
* General computer literacy/skills including practical knowledge and experience of Microsoft office suite, i.e. word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook.
* Working knowledge and experience of manual administration systems
* Hold a current full driving license which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment
* Demonstrate skills of excellent communication skills (written/verbal), organisation, time management, prioritisation of workload, decision making
* Rates of pay £10.20 per hour
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.