Information Governance Officer
|Salary||£15.76 - £17.53 per hour|
|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact email||Siobhan Holmes|
Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation based in Limavady require an Information Governance Officer to join their team.
Role : Information Governance Officer
Location : Limavady
Hours of work : 37 hrs pw
Hourly Rate : 1-12 weeks £15.76 13 weeks + £17.53
Main Duties :
- Develop and implement an Information Management Strategy and Framework for the Council which ensures Council compliance with a range of access to information legislation such as the Freedom of Information Act 2000, the Data Protection Act 1998, the Environmental Information Regulations 2004 as well as compliance with other related legislative requirements, such as the Regulatory Investigatory Powers Act 2000 and the Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations.
- Develop and implement a Corporate Records Management Strategy and Framework, with associated policies, procedures and systems, ensuring that it supports the priorities and statutory obligations of the Council
Full Job Description available on request
Essential Criteria :
Minimum of two years relevant experience to include evidence of:
- Strategy/policy development work
- Research and data analysis
- Project Management
- Development and implementation of systems and processes.
Alternatively, consideration will be given to candidates who do not possess the required educational qualifications but who can demonstrate four years relevant experience as outlined above.
Hold a full current driving licence enabling them to drive in Northern Ireland and access to a form of transport that meets the needs of the post in full OR have access to a form of transport which enables the applicant to meet the requirements of the post in full (this relates to any person who has declared they have a disability which debars them from driving.
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link.