Information Officer - Public Sector
Staffline are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Information Officer to start ASAP for a duration of 3 Months (initially)
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £9.00pr hour
13+ week's £16.18pr hour
Location: Belfast, BT2
Hours: Mon - Fri (9.00am - 5.00pm)
- Strong ability to interpret complex data and present it in a user-friendly way.
- Experience of working in a busy team with lots of ad hoc requests.
- Experience of project management with strong organisational skills and time management skills, and using own initiative to problem solve and be solutions-focused.
- Experience of writing papers, reports, briefs and consultation responses.
- Experience working as part of a team.
- Working in the postal industry, business or regulatory environment.
- To work as part of a small team supporting the business to achieve our 2020-21 objectives as set out in The Consumer Council's Forward Work Programme and the Postal team Business Case.
- To use MS Excel (and other IT tools) to provide timely and reliable data for the Postal Policy team, senior management and the wider organisation.
- To analyse complex data from a variety of sources.
- To undertake research and investigations.
- To communicate and work effectively with energy industry representatives, government officials, regulators, and the third sector representatives.
- To prepare position papers, consultation responses, briefs, reports, policy options and recommendations for senior management on energy issues
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**