Information Officer (SO) - Public Sector
Staffline are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Information Officer (SO) to start ASAP for a duration of 6-9 months (initially)
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £9.00pr hour
13+ week's £16.18pr hour
Location: Belfast, BT2
Hours: Mon - Fri (9.00am - 5.00pm)
- Hold at least a pass degree (in any discipline) or an equivalent qualification at level 6.
- Have 2 years' experience of producing research papers in a range of subject areas.
- Have 2 years' experience of preparing and presenting briefings, papers and reports to senior management and external audiences both in writing and verbally.
- Previous experience in undertaking research in high profile and politically sensitive areas
- Experience of accessing a wide range of sources to inform research.
- Knowledge of the current challenges facing the police and/or the criminal justice sector
- Gather reliably sourced information from a range of sources to enable provision of research relating to police performance and to undertake and provide briefing papers, memos, and correspondence as required on a wide range of policing and criminal justice issues;
- Attending various Policing Board and committee meetings, and briefing the Senior Management Team and Policing Board Members on a range of police performance issues;
- Assist in the general development and production of research and information within the Police Performance Monitoring Branch;
- Carry out critical analysis of large volumes of information;
- Collate relevant information from key stakeholders through a process of consultation;
- Delivering actions as agreed with the Police Performance Monitoring Manager to ensure business objectives are met;
- Create, maintain and enhance productive internal and external working relationships
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**