Information Technology Architect
Staffline Ireland is currently seeking an Experienced Information Technology Architect for our Semi State client based in Dublin 4.
Our client is a leading Irish energy business, dedicated to the provision of transmission and market services for the benefit of electricity consumers. Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Information Technology Architect to join their Strategy and Emerging Technology, People and Information Team.
Our client is an IT intensive business, and operate a state-of-the-art, specialised business-critical systems, 24/7. As they transition to a low-carbon energy future, this is an opportunity for someone to operate at a strategic level to shape and influence IT strategy and make a real impact as part of a centralised architecture function.
The successful candidate will be responsible for steering IT projects down the right technical paths, managing not only the technical architecture choices but the impact of those choices on the overall solution approach. You will be responsible for ensuring that technology and application platforms are scalable, extensible and cost effective in line with IT strategy and customer needs.
You will lead the creation of strategies, roadmaps and reference models for infrastructure, data, application and business architecture domains. You will provide thought leadership and advocate industry best practices and principles. You will drive the evolution of the IT strategy, working together with colleagues to contribute to strategic planning and business planning activities.
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering, technology management or other relevant degree
- Minimum of 6 years professional experience in an IT architecture role with a holistic understanding of application, data and infrastructure technologies
- Some knowledge of cybersecurity would be an advantage
- Excellent skills in communication to work collaboratively with colleagues, customers and stakeholders to support the delivery of IT services.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills with an aptitude to work in a complex environment.
- Excellent salary and benefits on offer €55,000 - €65,000 DOE
- Located in Dublin 4 close to all public transport
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Staffline?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button below.