Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit an Infrastructure Engineer for a leading global manufacturing company based in Lurgan, County Armagh, Northern Ireland.
As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will provide infrastructure support to the group across all global sites. This will include providing a robust cloud platform. You will take the lead for ongoing continuous improvements across all IT Infrastructures and projects in line with global company policy and procedure.
- Full control over all AWS infrastructure including migration of existing technologies using AWS Services and tools.
- Assist in automation of existing infrastructure provisions
- Identify and implement infrastructure continuous improvement and upgrade
You Must Have:
- Third Level qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology or related subject or extensive relevant experience
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator certification. Alternatively MCSE or MCITP
- Demonstrable experience managing an Enterprise Active Directory and VMWare and AWS or alternative Public Cloud
- Significant experience of system testing, infrastructure planning, and service delivery
Would Be Nice If You Had:
- Significant troubleshooting, triage, and root cause analysis skills
- Extensive experience liaising with and managing teams, relationships and engagement with various levels of management across the business
- Strong analytic, communication and research skills
Salary and Benefits
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary and bonus scheme
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jonathan McConnell at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
Call me, Jonathan McConnell, directly on 02890 242 824
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing, and Procurement.