Inside Sales Representative
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for an Inside Sales Representative on behalf of a leading software company. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in a growing and successful business. The Inside Sales Representative will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into business accounts. The Inside Sales Representative will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives or their personal assistants to find out about their business, their decision making processes and their operations.
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Map prospective accounts, detailing organisational structure, people & existing technology
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Orchestrate discussions with senior staff around their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Use CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors
- Any other duties role may involve
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in software sales
- The ability to meet and exceed strict targets and KPIs
- Previous commercial experience, preferably in a sales role
- Cloud based CRM experience a plus
- A positive approach to the use of the telephone as a means of contacting prospects, a great telephone manner and the ability to write succinct, pertinent emails
- Excellent communication skills
- Regular accurate reporting to line manager on opportunity pipeline created
- Understanding of and ability to accurately manage opportunities through all stages of the sales pipeline from suspect to forecast.
- Knowledge of multi-channel marketing and content marketing would be beneficial
The successful Inside Sales Representative will enjoy a competitive salary circa £25,000 - 30,000 depending on experience plus uncapped commission and profit share.
The Inside Sales Representative role will be based in Antrim with the flexibility of working from home.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.