Inside Sales Specialist
Inside Sales Specialist
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for an Inside Sales Specialist on behalf of a leading technology company. The Inside Sales Specialist will systematically drive maintenance sales and services in close collaboration with the regional sales teams. The Inside Sales Specialist will process orders, maintain and update records on CRM.
- Direct selling of Maintenance and Assurance Plans, plus other Services
- Effectively mining installed base for revenue generation opportunities
- Targeted outreach to Direct and Distributor Customers, predominantly within EMEAI
- Ensuring Warranty and Contract renewal quotations are provided and managed in a timely manner
- Management of CRM services pipeline and forecast
- Monthly contact list preparation
- Pricing queries, obsolescence, and plan coverage
- General support, including updating CRM records
- Processing Service Sales Orders
- Order Acknowledgements
- Updating CRM records
- Creation of customer certificates
- Working closely with Service Business Development Executive and Service Managers to extend reach and widen the opportunity within company's existing customer base
- Other duties as requested by line manager
- Degree and 1 year's relevant experience OR 5 GCSEs including English and Maths (Grades A-C) or equivalent and 3 years relevant experience
- Full sales cycle experience, including lead generation, quote generation, order processing, through to tracking delivery to meet promise
- Understands the challenges of working and communicating through multiple routes to market
- Confident in discussions, including at senior level within an organisation
- Fluent in English - other languages would be an asset
- Experience in Services or Support
- B2B sales experience desirable
The successful Inside Sales Specialist will enjoy a competitive salary circa £28,000 - £32,000 depending on experience plus commission.
The Inside Sales Specialist role will be based in Belfast with option of hybrid working.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.