Instrumentation/PLC Programming Engineer (Graduate)
Our client, a leading manufacturing company, has a vacancy for a Graduate - Instrumentation/ Control/ PLC Programming Engineer at their site in Co Cavan.
The company has been operating since the 1970's and they are an integral part of the larger group. They are constantly evolving through technical innovation, and they are now at the forefront of providing pioneering, cost effective, construction solutions designed to meet the needs of any construction project.
As the Graduate - Instrumentation/ Control/ PLC Programming Engineer, you will be required to assist the Control Systems Engineer and to carry out a variety of duties to include working on the Control Systems and learning the plant Instrumentation and Control design.
Hours of work:
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 5.30pm, Fri 8am - 4pm
- 42hrs per week
The successful, Graduate - Instrumentation/ Control/ PLC Programming Engineer will possess the following
- A third-level qualification in Instrumentation, Control Systems or PLC programming or an equivalent qualification is essential
- The successful candidate will have a strong desire and dedication to the discipline, including self-driven technical research motivation, in what will be a key role for the business.
- Excellent IT and network protocol awareness will be essential
- Broad range of electrical and instrumentation base knowledge is expected.
- Excellent salary
- Bonus after 6 months
- Free parking
- Pension and life cover
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una by clicking the button and applying with your up to date CV