INSURANCE ADMINISTRATOR | CARLOW | PERMANENT
Our client an Insurance Company located in Carlow is searching for an Administrator to join their team on a Permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding company where there is a great salary along with benefits including opportunities for completing Insurance qualifications and career progression on offer.
With your previous experience within administration, you will work alongside the Commercial Insurance Team, assisting with completing and coordinating administration duties.
- Assist the team with all administration and support functions in a timely manner
- Preparation of claim information ensuring all information is distributed to relevant departments
- Screen calls and direct to relevant department
- Updating clients and ensuring all information Is updated on internal systems in a timely manner
- Support the internal team with diary management
- 1 - 2 years working in Administration ideally within the Insurance Industry a distinct advantage
- Working towards APA in Commercial Insurance with 1 or 2 exams completed
- Excellent IT skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the team, the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
To review all our latest opportunities or to upload your CV for future opportunities, please visit www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.