Key accountabilities of the role will require the candidate to:
- Work within the team responding to customer enquiries regarding both new & existing business in an appropriate manner.
- Have a sound Personal Insurance product knowledge / background.
- Have the ability to gather and analyse information from the customer and match the products available with customer requirements.
- Administer renewals within service standards.
- Issue documentation within service standards.
- Conduct regular reviews of activities with Team Manager.
- Have the ability to use your own initiative and problem solve effectively.
- Support the firm's goals by demonstrating excellent customer service skills.
We are seeking a candidate who can demonstrate:
- Strong and well developed communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good level of IT Skills / Computer literacy - inc Word & Excel
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- A Can-Do attitude with a customer centric approach.
- Self-driven and enthusiastic.
- Maintain and develop own knowledge and expertise at all times.
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience working in an insurance orientated environment.
· 5 GCSEs to include Maths & English (minimum grade C or equivalent) and must be computer literate