Insurance Client Coordinator | Naas | Permanent
INSURANCE CLIENT COORDINATOR | NAAS | PERMANENT
Our client is searching for a Client Coordinator to join their team on a Permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding company where there is a great salary along with benefits on offer along with opportunities for progression on offer.
With your previous experience in preparation and coordination of insurance information, you will work alongside the Claims Team being a point of contact between Clients and the Brokers.
- Preparation of claim information ensuring all information is distributed to relevant departments
- Updating clients and ensuring all information Is updated on internal systems in a timely manner
- Support the internal team with diary management
- 1 - 2 years working in Administration within the Insurance Industry
- Minimum APA Commercial or Grandfathered in Commercial Lines, progressing towards CIP
- Excellent IT skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the team, the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
To review all our latest opportunities or to upload your CV for future opportunities, please visit www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.