Interface & DATA Migration Lead - Public Sector
Interface / DATA Migration Lead - Public Sector
At Staffline Recruitment we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Public Sector organisation operating in the healthcare sector. They are experiencing a period of significant change and transition at this time. As part of this change they are implementing a major business transformation involving the introduction of SAP across their finance. As a result they have an immediate need for a Interface / DATA Migration Lead to join them on a temporary ongoing basis.
The Interface and DATA Migration Lead will be responsible for leading the design, development, planning and delivery of data migration solutions for legacy services and teams as they move on the new finance platform. The successful candidate will also provide wider project management support and related services on behalf of the interface and data migration team.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Manage the entire lifecycle of the project for the Interfacing and Data Migration workstream, including developing plans, mobilising the team, driving team accountabilities, managing stakeholder relationships, resolving barriers to successful project implementation and driving effective decision making
- Have accountability for all deliverables for the Interfacing and Data Migration Team
- Directly oversee all aspects of the project life cycle for the Interface and Data Migration Team and manage scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed upon time, cost, and quality parameters
- Deliver regular status updates/recommendations to the ICT Manager
- Engage and collaborate with external service providers (e.g. SAP S/4Hana, System Integrator and Project Management) where necessary in order to effectively deliver on the requirements for the Interface and Data Migration project work stream.
- Work with the SAP S/4Hana System Integrator/s and other internal teams to define and agree the required interface points. Direct the development of project deliverables through application of Interface and Data Migration design and deployment expertise.
- Work with the Project's internal Change Manager and external Change partner to plan, implement and manage change involving the Interface and Data Migration team and its stakeholders.
- Work with both technical and non-technical stakeholders to accurately define interfacing requirements and data extraction/reporting requirements.
- Liaise with staff across sites as appropriate and effectively contribute to a positive team environment.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time and with minimum data fallout
- Plan and manage the team resources to ensure a successful integration and data migration
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Experience working on projects which include the design, build and deployment of multiple systems and system interfaces
- A track record of working on projects that delivered successful data migrations from legacy systems.
- Experience of managing and working collaboratively with multiple internal and external stakeholders to deliver complex projects.
- Experience in the use of tools such as SQL, Excel, Reporting tools, Access, etc. in relation to analysing complex datasets and the provision of data to specified formats.
- Effective verbal communication skills, delivering complex information clearly, concisely and confidently.
- Excellent written communication skills including strong report writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to deal effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- The ability to embrace change and adapt local work practices accordingly by finding practical ways to make policies work, ensuring the team knows how to action changes.
- The ability to use resources effectively, challenging processes to improve efficiencies where appropriate.
This role will be located in Dublin 18 and will be offered in the range of the Grade VII salary scale (€49,837 - €64,786).
To be considered, please send a copy of your cv for review in complete confidence to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.