Internal Sales and Customer Service Representative
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for 2 x Internal Sales and Customer Service Representatives for a leading electrical and plumbing supplier. The Internal Sales and Customer Service Representative will work with customers to ensure a smooth sales process. The Internal Sales and Customer Service Representative will have a keen focus on account management, in order to capitalise on customer relationships, follow up leads and maximise the potential for growth of the business.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Answer inbound customer phone call and emails.
- Process customer sales orders and back-to-back supplier purchase orders.
- Prepare quotations.
- Provide progress updates to customers on outstanding sales orders and back orders, liaising with procurement.
- Manage customer complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Process orders received. Liaise with operations and logistics to ensure all orders are delivered on schedule.
- Plan and organise on a daily basis to ensure that all calls are properly logged ready for follow up.
- Maintain sales statistics and records of sales performance.
- Provide administrative support for the production of sales-related documents.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- 2 years sales/customer service experience within a competitive environment
- Customer focused approach with ability to show initiative
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Determination to succeed
- Commercial awareness
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
The successful Internal Sales and Customer Service Representative will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Internal Sales and Customer Service Representative roles will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.