Internal sales and service advisors
StaffLine Recruitment are delighted to bring this new UK based client to the Northern irish market, The UKs leading online wine retailer.
ROLE: CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
LOCATION: WORK FROM HOME - Being able to attend two weeks training in Belfast is essential to secure Job. Intakes on 27th september, 4th october, 11th October.
RATE OF PAY: £10.09 PER HOUR PLUS BONUS AND INCENTIVES
PROFILE: Upbeat tenatious sales people with excellent customer service skills
- Aim to provide first call resolution
- Answering customers inbound queries and providing excellent standards of customer service
-Ensure adherence to processes to ensure high quality and customer satisfaction
- Follow escalation procedures for issues that are not resolved
- Handling transactions, managing customer access, responding to sales enquiries and dealing with customer complaints
- Updatign customer accounts and updating various processes
- Customer retention
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.