Internal sales coach
Job Title: Internal Sales Coach
Job Family: Internal Sales
Reports to: Internal Sales Manager
This is a new role within our clients Internal Sales Team due to the Company's continued growth. Reporting to the Internal Sales Manager, the post holder will be responsible for monitoring, assessing, coaching and developing the Internal Sales Team to increase new business revenue and achieve metrics.
· Provide effective coaching to enhance performance
· Conduct monthly 1-1 sessions, training needs analysis and carry out other performance evaluation tasks to identify individual and team training needs
· Develop a framework for reporting, to include call calibration scoring, presenting both verbal and written feedback to the Internal Sales Assistants and Manager
· Provide Internal Sales Manager with monthly performance reports, making suggestions for improvements
· Report daily to Internal sales Manager on the team's daily / weekly and monthly metrics
· Develop a framework for reporting on daily / weekly metrics, ensuring sales targets are met
· Devise and implement training material, including the creation of new product scripts
· Participate in all training provided in relation to: company products, operating systems, processes and procedures, and retain knowledge
· Suggest, implement and assess ongoing strategies to motivate the Internal Sales Team
· Onboarding and training new internal sales team members
· Build relationships with key trading customers to convert new product sales
· Assist with the implementation of a CRM system
· Encourage a winning ethos within the team
· Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.