Internal Sales Executive (Enniskillen)
|Published||about 2 months ago|
Internal Sales Executive (office based) required in Enniskillen
Hours of Work : 8am-5pm (Mon - Fri)
Salary depending on experience
- Reporting to the Head of Internal Sales, supporting the customer base in conjunction with Area Sales Managers (ASM).
- Maximise sales revenue with a particular emphasis on securing profitable business in line with the company sales budget.
- Supporting the ASM in prospecting for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Liaise with the ASM to identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Set up meetings for the ASM.
- Achieving personal budgets and targets through profitable sales for all products.
- Developing and growing our market share to ensure sustained growth and profitability.
- Complying with all company pricing structures and adhering to the standards set by the business.
- Repeat selling over the telephone to an established customer base.
- Supporting the ASM to build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with key accounts and Buying Groups.
- Developing and maintaining the account base in line with agreed targets.
- Ensure customers are informed in relation to supply considerations, quality criteria and value.
- Working closely with the sales team to achieve annual sales targets and key milestones from a personal and company perspective from achieving sales targets, to maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Liaise with the ASM to grow and manage the sales territory.
- Ensure that the sales process and CRM are maintained from a key account and customer service perspective.
- Co-ordinate sales requirements with the production department.
- Resolving customer queries and issues.
- General day to day office administration.
- Proven sales and customer service experience.
- Confident at building/maintaining professional relationships
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills written & verbal
- Ability to work as part of a team
To apply please send cv to Noeline.McNamee@staffline.co.uk or call 028 6632 3300 (EXT 345)
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. As an established and trusted recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.