* Cycle count inventory items per system generated count schedule
* Plan; expedite "Inventory Audits" per inventory audit schedule
* Control inventory accuracy at engineering changes; minimise excess/obsolete inventory by utilising ECN Obsolescence Monitor
* Monitor shortage database to ensure manufacturing predictability in assembly/manufacturing
* Carry out schedule and requested process audits to identify and deliver process improvements
* Use root cause analysis techniques to identify and deliver process improvements
* Monitor inventory reports, identify trends, and take appropriate action
* Provide inventory training on request / as required
* Verify inventory of sub-contractors
- Have 5 GCSES with a minimum of a grade C or above including Maths and English (or equivalent) and 1 years' experience working with a computerised inventory control system.
- Educated to A level (or equivalent) and experience working with a computerised inventory control system.
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- Competent use of MS Packages (Excel, Word, Outlook, Access)
- Ability to work at different variants of height
* Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing /Just in Time techniques and manufacturing processes.
* Experience of using Very Narrow Aisle (VNA) Stores equipment
* Possess a current counterbalanced fork lift truck licence.
* Experience of inventory control and/or stores processes.