Inventory Controller | Blanchardstown | Permanent |
INVENTORY CONTROLLER | BLANCHARDSTOWN |PERMANENT |
Our client based in Blanchardstown, are searching for an experienced Inventory Controller to join their team in the Warehouse Dept on a permanent basis.
THE ROLE |
The new team member will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating inventory and supply chain management duties within the warehouse. This is a hands on role, working between the warehouse ensuring quantities of stock correlates with records on internal computer databases. The ideal candidate will have previous experience as Inventory Controller preferably in the Logistics/ Manufacturing industry.
- Carry out inventory tasks to ensure the correct amount of items are in stock
- Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle counts
- Review documentation and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies; troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records
- Attend training to drive warehouse equipment
- 1+ years experience working with stock counts
- Physical ability to lift 10-25 pounds and sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl repeatedly
- Knowledge of WHM systems, excel and proficient with computers
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.