IQA Co-ordinator, Part-Time, Belfast
Staffline Recruitment is currently seeking a Temporary IQA Co-ordinator to be based in Belfast. This post is expected to last 3 months.
Our client is a Northern Ireland based charity that provides leadership and services to member organisations, and to ensure accessible advice services across Northern Ireland.
Hours of Work: 21 hours per week (initially working from home)
Co-ordinate and ensure all training activities are compliant and maintained in line with required processes, centre/accreditation and other quality standards to empower learners and ensure outcomes are maximised.
- Support in delivery of the operational implementation of the strategic plan in line with agreed outcomes.
- Represent the organisation.
- Support in the leadership and functional delivery of the team; engaging, supporting and motivating colleagues to achieve success.
- Assist in ensuring the effective and efficient training delivery in line with agreed outcomes within your remit and that of others.
- Support in the managing of resources effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure quality standards and compliance in line with legislation and regulations.
- Personally adhere to health and safety regulations and assist in helping others to do the same, ensuring any issues are resolved and/or brought immediately to the attention of management.
- The post holder is expected to be flexible and undertake other duties within reason and competence as may be required due to changing priorities or circumstances.
- Candidates must have a good standard of education
- Completed a Level 3 and Level 4 TAQA (or equivalent) qualification.
- A minimum of 2 year's experience assessing accredited courses and qualifications.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in training administration, delivery and quality assurance with centres delivering accredited courses and qualifications (full-time or sessional).
- Candidates must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with IT including Microsoft Office.
- Candidates must have excellent organisation, planning and time management skills.
- Third level or degree standard of education.
- Completed OCN NI Assessor and Verifier training.
- Completed a Level 3 award (or higher) in Education & Training. Completed a baseline generalist advice qualification as per the Northern Ireland Advice Quality Standard.
- Experience of delivering and assessing accredited qualifications.
- Experience delivering training online and using online Learning Management Systems.
- Experience of using Training Management Systems.
- Knowledge of welfare rights & reform and principles of adult learning.
Only candidates who meet the essential criteria will be considered.
For further details please submit your most recent CV in Microsoft Word Format. BELSL