IT Business Systems Administrator
Job title: IT Business Systems Administrator
Working Calendar: 37.5 hours per week (with limited weekend support on a rota basis)
Staffline Recruitment is a leading provider of Recruitment, Talent Management and HR Solutions. An established brand name with nine branch offices stretching throughout the island of Ireland and a permanent workforce of around 150 employees, our business supports an extensive list of world-renowned clients spanning a full range of sectors.
We have an exciting opportunity for an IT Business Systems Administrator to join the IT team in Belfast. We would like to hear from you if you are driven and are interested in working in a unique, fast paced environment. While this role is being advertised as full time, we recognise the importance of flexibility - therefore we welcome applicants who may prefer to work part time.
The ideal candidate for this position will provide technical support for Business Systems, front and back office services, and IT Systems administration. You will work with the IT team to assist with project delivery and provide IT support for all IT infrastructure and applications including hardware, software, network services and telephony.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor and react to service desk support requests.
- Escalation and management of support calls to third party support vendors.
- Provide occasional cover for out of hours support and holiday cover within the team .
- User accounts, shared drives and security groups management and administration.
- Support for thin client, laptops and PCs.
- Manage virtual servers using Azure.
- Log support calls and escalate when required.
- Email services user and groups maintenance.
- Email and Web filter administration.
- Line of Business application and systems support
- MIS report generation and modification of bespoke MIS reports
- Fixed line and mobile telephony administration, including updating of asset registers and setup of equipment for new users
- Training users on use of IT services and apps; IT policy and malware awareness training
- User Acceptance Testing for IT system and service related upgrades and new services
- Contribute to and participate in the development of initiatives, policies, process and systems into the IT environment and maintain an up to date knowledge of the company IT Strategy
- Ensure that the principles and initiatives outlined in the Strategy are delivered and applied
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Third level qualification or five years experience in a similar role
- Front and back office systems support
- Management of printing services
- Remote support of users in a multi-site environment
- Full, clean driving licence as occasional travel required throughout NI and ROI
- Citrix Desktop support
- Office 365 Users and Groups Administration
- Microsoft Exchange email admin
- Azure or VMWare virtual server support
- Active Directory Users, Security Groups and Computers
- MSSQL Reporting Services
- Citrix Xenapp
- Access Group application support, STNet, Pay & Bill (Tempest), Financials, SafePay(EMS).
- SMS service account management (CM Systems)
- Equitrac or Papercut printer management.
- Trend Micro Enterprise security.
- £25k to £30k depending on experience
- Generous Rewards & Recognition Scheme with Annual Bonus
- 29 days annual leave including Public Holidays rising to a total of 35 days annual leave on successful completion of probation period
- Benefits (Pension, Private Health Care & Life Assurance cover; available from Day 1 of employment)
- Hybrid Working Policy (option to work from home 1 day per week)
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below. Closing Date for applications is Tuesday 20th of July 2021 at 4pm.