IT Business Systems Analyst
Job title: IT Business Systems Analyst
Staffline Recruitment is a leading provider of Recruitment, Talent Management and HR Solutions. An established brand name with ten branch offices stretching throughout the island of Ireland and a permanent workforce of 160 employees. Our business supports an extensive list of world-renowned clients spanning a full range of sectors.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate or an Apprentice to advance their career as an IT Business Systems Analyst due to extensive IT projects and the implementation of a new (CRM) system within Staffline Ireland.
During the initial implementation period, you will learn about the new system and play a key role in supporting its configuration, training and roll out over the next 12 months. Once the system goes live you will join the IT team to provide ongoing support and expert knowledge to system users across the business.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Initially form part of the project team, supporting the Project Manager from design of the solution, through to testing and implementation
- Thereafter become the system Subject Matter Expert (SME), being the primary point of contact for all system specific queries
- Troubleshooting, analysis, and problem solving
- Investigate and deliver reporting requirements in the new system
- First point of contact for system user issues
- Telephone, email, ticket system support
- Promote and educate on system functionality and services
- Highlight and deliver system training
- Liaise with the system provider to resolve issues
- Track and monitor issue service levels
- 1 year experience of business systems analysis or IT Projects including working with internal customers and implementing new IT solutions
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent one of which must be IT related or maths
- Strong Interest in IT and developing IT solutions
- Analytical mind and a strong desire to learn
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience in a customer technical support position
- BS degree in computer science, Information Technology or related field.
- Full, clean driving licence as occasional travel is required throughout NI and ROI.
- Competitive base salary
- Generous Rewards & Recognition Scheme
- 29 days annual leave including Public Holidays rising to a total of 35 days annual leave on successful completion of probation period
- Benefits (Pension, Private Health Care & Life Assurance cover; both from Day 1 of employment)
- Hybrid Working Policy (option to work from home 2 days per week)
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below. Closing Date for applications is Tuesday 21st of September 2021 at 4pm.