IT Deskside Support
Temporary (3 - 6 months)
The Client: Growing Public body based in Dublin.
- Hybrid of remote/office based
- Day-to-day operation of the Service Desk (Service Now) system in order to manage, monitor, review and resolve ICT tickets, including sorting, prioritisation, and escalation.
- Comply with HSA ICT and security policies and practices.
- Carry out administration duties relevant to the role.
- Report to management on any issue that could significantly impact the business and perform other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Working knowledge of computers, printers, laptops, and common Windows applications including MS Office suite, Outlook, and Exchange.
- Administration of computers as part of the laptop replacement programme including the installing and testing of software.
- Supporting key business applications within the organisation such as Sharefile, EDocs, Microsoft Teams, WebEx, etc.
- To provide support for delivery and receipt of goods.
- Organizing, preparing, and setting up equipment and materials on site for all our conference rooms when required.
- Relevant third level qualification
- Experience must include:
- providing 1st Line Support for an IT Managed Service Provider or and internal IT Support Team
- Using standard MSOffice/MS365 suite eg Word, Excel, Outlook and Exchange
- Installing and testing software
- Supporting business application such as Sharefile, EDocs,Teams, Webex Microsoft Teams
- Providing on site and remote IT helpdesk service
- Microsoft Certifications desirable
Hours of work: Full time, 37 hours per week
- Rates of pay €15.34 per hour (€29,609 per annum)
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.