Staffline are currently recruiting for our client, a leading employer in Northern Ireland offering the opportunity. Due to continuous growth, they now require a IT Development Manager.
The successful candidate will oversee the management of Technical Analsysts to ensure the successful delivery of Development projects throughout the organisation.
The role offers a a salary range of £49,238 - £65,651pa depending on the experience the candidate can bring to the role.
- Enterprise Architecture
- Shape and deliver technology-enabled change programmes that are aligned to the business, IT strategy and goals
- Maintain an ongoing assessment of the IT landscape, developing technology investment cases and roadmaps that align with business goals
- Develop and maintain an understanding of emerging and innovative technologies, and how to shape IT strategy and delivery to leverage those technologies.
- Analyse, assure and define solution architectures for technology programmes.
- Conduct options analyses and support technical decision-making across complex technology landscape.
- Benchmark, analyse report on, and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the ICT infrastructure and ICT systems.
- Direct research on potential technology solutions in support of procurement efforts.
- Management of Technical Analyst(s)
- Oversee the development of public facing digital platforms such as our tenants portal and tenants app.
- Provide leadership on Business Intelligence and deliver change derived from improved use of data.
- Manage the development of reports as required in Crystal, Excel or html formats from the MIS Active Housing and Finance systems.
- Manage the SQL Databases including creating scripts for data manipulation, data extraction and consolidation.
- Enable the creation and maintenance of workflows in core business systems by utilising internal resource or outsourced partners.
- People Management
- Lead and coach a team to develop excellent Technical Analyst capabilities
- Lead, manage and motivate allocated staff, promoting personal development and team working. Appraise, review and manage the performance of assigned staff with a view to improving output and results. Promote the achievement of the highest work standards and encourage these to be adopted and maintained.
- Coach, mentor and identify training needs and employ training and development plans to ensure people match the present and future capability needs of the organisation.
3rd Level IT qualification
3 years' experience leading an ICT development team
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Benjamin Martin at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.