Staffline Ireland are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, a market leading company at the front of an ever-developing technology-based industry.
Due to continued growth in the business IT Engineers are urgently required to join their existing IT engineering team.
As an IT engineer you will report to the IT Team Lead and manage your own scheduled IT installation & maintenance jobs.
Full support and any additional product training that may be required will be provided to develop the successful candidate into a highly skilled and valued member of the engineering team.
The successful candidate will already be an experienced IT engineer.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their IT engineer career.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in IT engineering
- Knowledge of server hardware, data storage architecture and network infrastructure.
- Knowledge of various networking concepts, including, MPLS, VLANS, ACLs, firewall rules, etc
- Experience in delivery of IT software & infrastructure projects, with the ability to work on complex, multiple work streams or projects simultaneously.
- Experience of deploying, integrating & supporting cloud/SaaS & on-prem IT applications.
- Ability to manage customer expectations and SLA's and prioritise conflicting requirements.
- Ability to keep up to date with technology trends and to understand key technical drivers in the industry.
- Experience and knowledge of IT Security fundamentals.
- Experience of practical troubleshooting within a Windows environment and dealing with users direct and/or by telephone with remote diagnostics and troubleshooting skills.
- A positive can-do attitude, good communication skills, be able to demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills & an enthusiasm to learn and grow individual knowledge & skills
- Full UK driving licence
Salary - Competitive but based on experience + company car/car allowance + company mobile phone
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Benjamin Martin at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.