IT Engineer, Belfast
Staffline are currently seeking Temporary IT Engineers for a leading IT company based in Belfast.
Hours of Work:
Duration: 3 months with potential to go permanent
To work on a large scale I.T. roll-out throughout Northern Ireland to help and support the upgrade of devices and systems.
- The candidate will work exclusively on imaging machines, migrating user profile, installing customer requested applications and deploying the device as per the schedule.
- Test and Deploy Windows 10 Image on supported laptop and desktop including setting up printers and other peripherals.
- Keep track of all Windows 10 issues from patches, features, deployment, permissions on the Project site and ticketing system
- Migrating User profiles from Windows 7 to Windows 10 operating system using MDT process
- Install requested application/s on user machine
- Collaborate with operations, PC Lab and Helpdesk resources to troubleshoot issues related to Windows 10 migration.
- Work directly with customer pre- and post-deployment to resolve any issues pertaining to migration process
- Excellent customer support skills (In-person and on the phone).
- Extensive experience with migrating users from Windows 7 to Windows 10
- Working knowledge of active directory for Windows 10 group policy settings.
- Familiarity with Desktop Image creation/deployment process.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products such as O365, SharePoint, outlook and Skype for business.
- Software and hardware troubleshooting skills to resolve issues arising due to Windows 10 Operating system
- Understanding of encryption process using windows bit locker
Only candidates who meet the essential criteria will be considered. BELSL.