Staffline are currently recruiting for our client, who manufacture and disctribute building products.
The salary offered ranges from £35K-£40K depending on the candidates experience.
As IT Infrastructure Lead you will work closely with third party IT managed services to deliver an IT network that is stable and is developed according to the needs of the business. Priority of the business is to ensure that IT systems and working processes are carried out with in a secure network across 4 sites.
Configuration and installation of network switches to deal VLAN rules and maintain documentation of the network.
Monitoring IT helpdesk and utilize junior support engineer to ensure that the IT department is meeting SLAs in a timely manner.
Ensure all business operatives have the hardware (PC/Printers/Scanners etc) required to achieve the best results in their jobs. This will include new installations and break fixing where necessary.
- VM Hosts (ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Plus) 3 Servers
- VM Platform (HyperV)
- Microsoft Azure / Exchange 365 / Active Directory
- Servers (Server 2008 SP2, Server 2016, Server 2019)
- Storage (Clustered SSD, Qnap, Azure Online Storage, OneDrive)
- Backups/restores (Microsoft Azure Backup - Onsite and Offsite)
- Office 365 online
- Email Security (Mimecast)
- Firewall (Watch Guard)
- Webroot Anti-Virus
- Network Switches (Aruba)
- BT Net (Fibre Broadband)
- Wireless AP (Cisco)
- PCs Installs (windows 10 pro / Windows 11 pro)
- Printer (Canon - managed serveries / HP manual fix)
- Helpdesk support (manage SLA etc)
- IP CCTV (Milestone)
- Warehouse Scanning hardware (Zebra TC21)
5 Years' experience in networking (2/3 level)
Degree in IT related course
Experience of managing AD, DNS, DHCP, Hypervisors, SAN, LAN, WAN, Networking, WLAN, Exchange, Firewalls