Staffline are currently seeking an IT Manager for our client in the Monaghan region. The role will provide an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and technically qualified IT professional to develop their career. You will have solid experience in IT Infrastructure, SAP, Citrix, Telecoms and an extensive understanding of CRM.
- Ability to coordinate and supervise IT staff members.
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness for the IT department.
- Manage and coordinate all IT-related matters including systems integration, data, wireless communications, mobile technology, telephony, security, and computer hardware and software.
- Trouble-shoot and solve problems related to hardware, software, and networks.
- Research and recommend acquisition of network hardware and software.
- Monitor network utilisation and performance. Implement procedures for network optimisation, reliability and availability.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Build long term relationships with outside vendors for IT related products and services.
- Educated up to Degree level and possess other Professional Qualifications g. MCSE.
- 5 years' experience in a lead role;Managing IT Infrastructure, Telecoms, SAP & Citrix.
- An understanding of CRM. Implementing & maintaining CRM systems.
- Knowledge of operating cloud-based technologies.
- Telecoms & VOIP experience, perhaps gained in a Contact Centre environment (Desirable)
- SAP Integration.
- Mobile / handheld device integration with CRM and other platforms / systems.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this role, please apply now!