Staffline Recruitment are currently working with a fantastic Cavan based company who are looking to onboard an IT Manager to be based in their office in Kingscourt, Co. Cavan. The successful candidate will demonstrate a keen eye for detail and have a range of skills. The aim of the role is to develop different areas of Information Systems to compliment the company's current forward-thinking solutions and create new solutions to enhance efficiency.
- Install, configure, monitor and maintain both standard and customized hardware, software, networks and systems.
- Be able to troubleshoot network, hardware and software system issues and faults.
- Responsible for monitoring and administration of the backup of company data.
- Experience of installing/supporting Microsoft solutions.
- Experience in Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware.
- Possess a strong background in building, implementing & maintaining, Network Servers, Workstations, Managed Switches & Firewalls on local and wide area networks.
- Conduct ongoing assessments of short and long-term hardware and software needs for the companies by developing, testing, and implementing new and revised programs.
- Assess the Groups current systems and examine new software packages to find solutions that drive the Groups business forward.
- Working with our software providers to manage the development of such programs to meet our business needs.
- Conduct training and provide technical support and expertise to end-users in various departments in the group.
- Keep up to date with new technology and computer systems that are available in the market place.
- Third level qualification in related discipline or 2-3 years equivalent work experience in an IT field
- Experience with cloud architectures
- Experience of managing the integration of systems
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- An ability to work well under pressure
- Full clean driving licence
Job Code: DUNSL