IT Manager (Hybrid option)
Staffline are currently recruiting for our client, a family owned independent retail group, primarily a collection of independent department stores. Offering a welcoming atmosphere in iconic landmark stores and the convenience and ease of online shopping. They offer a distinctive range of fashions, elite beauty brands, and collection of iconic homewares, furniture, accessories and restaurants, reaching local and national shoppers alike.
Due to continued growth, they now require an experienced IT Manager as soon as possible to manage and develop the IT function of the Group ensuring all systems and IT processes within the group are secure, compliant and meet the ongoing needs of the business.
This is for a full time role and will be a hybrid option. (After getting settled into the role, 1/2 days Office based in Coleraine and the rest remotely)
The salary for the role could be anywhere between 35K -50K depending on experience.
Role Summary -
- Reporting into the Group Finance Director you will be an integral and hands-on part of the support centre team, managing and developing the IT capability across all sites.
- Able to offer strategic IT advice regarding effective solutions for the future success of the business and to maximise the value from the current systems and reporting.
- Managing internal and third party IT support to ensure head office and all stores have the IT infrastructure & connectivity in place to trade efficiently.
- Managing the investigation, tendering and negotiation of key operational systems upgrades such as Financial, EPOS, Inventory Management and Order Processing that enable the business to thrive.
- Controlling and project managing any IT implementations required to support the business.
- Integration of systems as required including online and social media platforms.
- Constant review and management of cyber-security risk to the Group.
- Ensuring the security of internal systems in line with GDPR guidelines and auditing external providers for GDPR and security risk.
- Develop and manage the IT disaster recovery process.
- Document and maintain new and existing IT policies and procedures.
Essential requirements - Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Business experience including exposure to and implementation of software systems such as: finance, stock control, order processing systems and CRM applications.
- Experience project managing a system implementation.
- Experience in data management
- Experience in developing new IT strategies
- Relevant system security experience
- Degree in IT or equivalent
- Driver's licence