Staffline are currently recruiting for our client, an international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, our client has been instrumental to the UK's National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, their expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives.
Their global success is a result of their pioneering products and the commitment & skill of the workforce, which continue to grow exponentially and because of this they now require an IT Operational Support Specialist.
- Daily routine administration of the QC & Health software platforms.
- Participate in customer support activities associated with the QC & Health software platforms, and other software developed in-house.
- Worldwide travel for the installation of instances of the Acusera 247 software platform.
- Production of user requirements associated with requested software enhancements.
- Preparation of training manuals for users.
- Ensure all documentation is accurately and fully compliant.
- Adherence to company Positive Work Environment Policies, Health & Safety procedures, and the maintenance of a safe working environment.
- A higher-level qualification in a Computer Science or Science related discipline.
- Understanding of statistical data sets.
- Experience in Customer Support.
- Third-level qualification in a related discipline.
- Experience working with relational databases.
- Experience with testing of applications in controlled, real situations before going live.
- State of the art facilities
- Free parking
- 60% Discount for Health check programs
- Additional holidays for service days
- Company Pension scheme
- Paid holidays
- Career progression
- Ongoing external training programmes
- Company social events e.g. Annual BBQ & Christmas Raffle
- Sport social clubs
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Benjamin Martin at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.