IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager
Salary: €65000 - €75000
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit an IT Project Manager based in Dublin.
My Clients are an IT intensive business, and they operate a state-of-the-art, specialised business-critical systems, 24/7. The critical nature of the work they do, and the experience it offers, provides an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Project Manager to join their expanding IT team responsible for the delivery of new and innovative solutions aligned to their new strategy.
You will be responsible for overseeing the governance of these significant projects including risk management, developing and managing stakeholder communications, project schedules, and cost management. You will ensure that the projects are delivered on-time, to budget and to agreed quality standards.
- You will have a third level degree in an IT/Business related discipline, with a demonstrated proven track record in IT Project Management.
- You will have extensive experience of managing application development, software development and infrastructure delivery projects along with an extensive knowledge of scheduling and budgeting for IT project implementation.
- You will also have excellent technical and analytical skills with the ability to operate in a large complex IS environment
- Most importantly, you will need to be able to work collaboratively with colleagues, customers and stakeholders to support the delivery of IT projects.
- You will need to have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills along with a demonstrated ability to work as part of a team, while also being able to define and guide your own work under minimal supervision.
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland