IT Project Manager
Temporary ICT Project Manager required for a large public sector organisation based in Belfast.
Rate of Pay: £19.86 per hour
Hours: 37 hours per week, Monday - Friday (09:00-17:00)
Duration: 3 months pending review
- Strategy & Policy
- Ensure compliance with Governance processes in place within IT Programme of Work
- Support the Head of IS Programme Management to implement and achieve the IT Programme of Work objectives aligned to Corporate Objectives
- Manage and deliver projects against agreed objectives, budget and timelines measured against time, cost and quality
- End to end responsibility and ownership for the definition, documentation and delivery of the project
- Define key deliverables for the project
- Manage project risks and interdependencies, including the development of contingency plans
- Manage, direct and motivate a project team(s) which may comprise of both internal staff and external contractors to achieve objectives
- Manage resources and plan work to achieve objectives
- Preparing and reporting to the Project Board through Management Products including Highlight Reports and End Stage Reports
- Manage internal and external stakeholder relationships at all levels
- Produce high quality project documentation to include Project Initiation Documents, Business Cases, Management Reports, Lessons Learnt Reports and End Project Reports
- Develop high quality project plans for the delivery of project and monitor progress
- Identify technical delivery mechanisms for the implementation of business systems projects with third party technology providers
- A minimum of 4 years Project Management experience with evidence of the delivery of successful outcomes against agreed objectives, budget and timelines of significant projects within a Technology Environment particularly in relation to infrastructure and networking, enterprise relationship management systems, application development, enterprise telecommunications and Cyber Security
- A minimum of 4 years experience of managing projects using a formal Project Methodology (e.g. using formal project methodology such as PRINCE2) and using Management Products.
- Proven ability to manage and influence multiple internal and external stakeholder relationships at all levels in the delivery of successful projects with particular reference to ICT hardware and application infrastructure and with blue chip supply chain
- Qualification in Project Management (e.g. PRINCE2 Practitioner or PMP)
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a Basic Access NI Disclosure check at £18. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.