Job Title: IT Project Manager
Length: 6-8 Months
The Client: NI Water
Strategy & Policy
- Work within IT Programme Governance Model of MSP and Prince2.
- Support the Head of IS Programme Management to implement and achieve the IT Programme of Work objectives aligned to Corporate Objectives and IT Strategy.
- Manage and deliver projects against agreed objectives, budget and timelines measured against Time, Cost and Quality;
- End to end responsibility and ownership for the Definition, Documentation and Delivery of the project.
- Define key deliverables for the project;
- Manage project risks and interdependencies, including the development of contingency plans.
- Manage, Direct and Motivate a project team(s) which may comprise of both internal staff and external contractors to achieve project objectives.
- Manage resources and plan work to achieve project objectives.
- Preparing and reporting to the Project Board through Prince 2 Management Products including Highlight Reports, End Stage Reports, Risk and Issue Logs.
- Manage internal and external stakeholder relationships at all levels;
- Produce high quality Prince 2 project documentation to include Project Briefs, Project Initiation Documents, Business Cases, Management Reports, Lessons Learnt Reports and End Project Reports;
- Develop high quality Project Plans for the delivery of project and monitor progress.
- Identify technical delivery mechanisms for the implementation of business systems projects with third party technology providers.
Hours of work: 37.50 hours
- A minimum of 4 years demonstrative Project Management experience with evidence of the delivery of successful outcomes against agreed objectives, budget and timelines of significant (>£100K cost or benefit) projects within a Technology Environment; particularly in relation to infrastructure and networking, enterprise relationship management systems, application development, enterprise telecommunications and Cyber Security;
- A minimum of 4 years demonstrative experience of professional project management using both Waterfall (Prince2) and Agile (DSDM, Scrum, Lean) Project Methodologies; Proven ability to manage and influence multiple internal and external stakeholder relationships at all levels in the delivery of successful projects with particular reference to ICT hardware and application infrastructure and with blue chip supply chain;
- Qualifications in Project Management (e.g. Waterfall: PRINCE2 Practitioner or PMP and Agile: DSDM or Scrum)
- Experience in the commercial management of contracts and suppliers particularly within a technology environment;
- Experience of successfully managing project budgets in excess of £250k.
- Rate of pay: £20.38 per hour
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
If you are interested and available for this position, please upload your CV to the link or contact Coleen O'Hara - firstname.lastname@example.org
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.