IT Project Support - Public Sector
IT Project Support - Public Sector - €48k
At Grafton Recruitment we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Public Sector organisation experiencing a period of significant change and transition at this time. As part of this change they are implementing a major business transformation involving the introduction of SAP across their finance function and require and require a Finance Project Support Officer with strong ERP Implementation experience.
Working as part of a wider Project Management team, the purpose of this role will be to contribute to the delivery of the Programme objectives for the Sourcing and Contracting area of the Purchase to Pay Project team. The successful candidate will assist with the business process design, SAP design, testing and implementation.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the delivery of the detailed business process designs for the Sourcing and Contracting area of Purchase to Pay processes
- Engage and collaborate with external service providers (e.g. SAP S/4Hana and Project Management) where necessary in order to effectively deliver on the requirements of the Purchase to Pay work stream
- Work with the SAP S/4Hana System Integrator/s and other internal teams to define and agree the 'to-be' best practice business processes
- Identify, evaluate and coordinate recommendations for SAP solutions to align and enable word class, best practice business processes
- Support documentation requirements for strategies, business processes, conversions, interfaces, reports, forms and workflow for Purchase to Pay areas
- Work with the internal Testing Team and Systems Integrator/s to support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for all aspects related to Purchase to Pay
- Work with the internal Training team to support training for relevant Project team members and end users
- Work with the internal Data Migration team to identify, cleanse, prepare and validate all master data and data migrations aspects for the Purchase to Pay area
- Prepare clear, concise, accurate reports backed up by sufficient reliable documentary evidence
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Experience working on SAP system implementation projects
- Functional experience of SAP software
- Experience in the design and implementation of standardised business processes in an ERP environment
- Experience of dealing with large volumes of complex data in a large organisation and working independently
- Experience of delivering change in a complex environment, including experience in developing and/or delivering system improvement projects and/or initiatives
- Significant experience of working with financial spread-sheets and databases
- Working knowledge of relevant IT systems e.g. SAP, MS Office skills to include, Word, Advanced Excel and PowerPoint, Outlook or Lotus Notes
This permanent position will be located in Dublin 18 with a salary of €48,910.
To be considered, please send a copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Grafton Recruitment via the enclosed link.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.